1) Adopts pneumatic and biofeedback technology, Helps users safely and effectively exercise pelvic floor muscles.
2) Helps people to avoid bladder leaks and incontinence.
3) With voice prompt (poly-lingual for choice) and icon display to guide the user to exercise the pelvic muscle.
4) With two modes for choice:
Exercise mode helps the user do pelvic muscle training more efficiently.
Self-assessment mode helps the user to choose the right intensity to train.
5) Unique sensor can work at three different postures (lying, sitting and standing).
6) Ten levels for choice.
7) Manual inflated, air pressure measurement, when underinflated or overinflated, there will be a corresponding icon reminder.
8) Automatic memory storage "exercise level" (the last exercise level).
9) Low voltage alert.
Pelvic Muscle Trainer XFT-0010 plus is a pneumatic type and biofeedback Kegel exerciser. It can help females safely and effectively do kegel exercise so as to help them regain stronger pelvic floor muscles. The strong pelvic floor muscles is necessary for female to get batter bladder control and higher quality of sexual life.
1. Adopts pneumatic and biofeedback technology, guides females do Kegel exercise safely and effectively.
2. It can help females strengthen the pelvic floor muscles so as to avoid bladder leaks and incontinence, vagina relaxation and sexual dysfunction.
3. Real-time pressure value is accurately shown on the digital pressure gauge in mmHg.
4. No human voice prompt, but only “beep” prompt to guide the users when to contract and when to Relax, users no need to eyes on screen during exercises. If users don’t want the “beep” prompt, they can turn it off.
5. Built-in “Train” mode and “Free” mode, for “Train’ mode, user can do the Kegel exercise by following the prompt, and there will be pelvic muscle strength level show on the screen after the training completed; for “Free” mode, it is totally free, no time limit, no exercise mode limit.
1. Big screen, clear icon prompt;
2. Beeps voice prompt, voice turn on/off button;
3. “Train” mode and “Free” mode for choice;
4. Automatically pump function, no need manual pump;
5. Power management design, low battery warning;
6. Flexible Medical Grade Silicon Sensor for training in multiple positions (lying, sitting and standing)
How to use the "Free Mode" with the Kegel Exercise App in iPhone, iPad and Android device?
There are two modes -- Default “Training” mode and “Free” mode for user's choice. For the Default “Training” mode, user only need to do the Kegel exercise by following the prompt. But for the "Free" mode, it is better to use this mode with the Kegel exercise App. The App can be found from App Store or Google Play.