Payment & Shipping Terms:
Mini wireless earpiece is a micro-mini wireless inductive receiver which transforms audio signal through electromagnetic induction. These products make the covert communication possible when it is inconvenient to expose earpieces. earpiece is widely used in many departments .Using this device;You can hear the voice from the person other side,and the person of the other side can also hear your vioce.
* Small, light, easy to conceal.
* Comfortable for wearing with an optimum anatomic design.
Mini wireless earpiece is a one-way reception equipment driven by electromagnetic induction and is used in conjunction with drive equipments, such as radio and mobile phone.
- Mini wireless earpiece consists of specialized chip, shell, faceplate, battery door, handle etc.
1.Battery door: Open battery door by fingertip, install the battery perfectly and push the battery door to battery box.
2.Handle: Clarity and high strength string help you to take out the earpiece from ear canal easily.
. Mini wireless earpiece (305 earpiece) receives signal by inductive coil.
across electromagnetic fields
. Receiving distance: 50-70 cm
. Standard Zinc-air battery: type SONY 337
. Battery life: about 5 hours
. Audio bandwidth: from 300 Hz to 4 KHz
. Distortion: <2%
. Size: 3x5x7mm
. Working frequency: all frequencies
. Distance between inductive coil and Mini wireless earpiece: about 70-100 cm
How to use:
Wear the skin color loop on your neck or under your close if necessary. Connect the port with your cell phone and talk to the microphone just like an normal handsfree set but totally with no wire apear.
1. Open battery door, install the battery perfectly and push battery door into battery box gently. Put the earpiece into ear canal by holding the handle and the slight sound of current indicate working order.
2. Adjust the volume of drive equipment to reach satisfaction.
3. Set mobile phone to automatic return or vibration.
4. Put the inductive loop around your neck and connect the inductive loop to the drive equipments (mobile phone, radio) which are attached to or beneath users clothing. One transmits message with radio, the other wearing an earpiece and inductive loop who also has a radio can hear the message very clear. Because the inductive loop inducts the message from the radio to earpiece and then earpiece transforms the electromagnetic inductive signal to audio signal to reach the wireless inception. Communication distances and radio power are the direct proportion. You can communicate with others freely once network exist when you use mobile phone